Friday 26 August 2011

Korea!!!

I'm in Korea right now. WHAAAT???? Yeah, I know. It's pretty awesome :) I'm literally halfway around the world and it feels AWESOME!
Here's how it all went down.
We went from SLC to LAX which was about a 2 hour plane ride.
Then we went from LAX to Seoul Korea which was a 12 hour plane ride. And lemme tell ya, Korean Air is the best way to fly. Ever. Hands down.
Here's what we ate on Delta
And here's what we are on Korean Air:
The food totally exceeded my expectations. It was basically amazing.
We also got this stuff :)
Me and Kaydee actually slept most of the time. I took nyquil and it knocked me out for about 3 1/2 hours. The rest of the time I slept in spurts of 30 - 40 minutes, and then randomly waking up to the high pitched Korean voices coming over the intercom. 
Now we are just sitting in the airport for 3 hours until we leave AGAIN for Hong Kong :) which will be another 2 hours on a plane. 
I also find it pretty awesome that we completely skipped August 26th 2011. Yep, you heard me. It's August 27th. And we left on the 25th. Technically we experienced only 2 hours of the 26th. I'm officially a time traveler :)


2 comments:

  1. totally love the fact that you skipped a day. YOU KNOW WHY?! cause that means you only waited a totaly of 728 days for preston ;) you skipped a day on the way there, and you'll skip one on the way home. LUCKY GIRL <3 haha

    ReplyDelete