Tuesday 15 November 2011

Only 5 Weeks Left in CHINA!

(Below are a few email excerpts and Facebook comments from Desiree since she can't post anything here from China. I am her mom  and I am doing this for her. Also, I am putting in some random photographs as well. I am just following her directions. It certainly isn't as good as Desiree would do it so sorry about that.)
"I feel like my painting skills have improved a bit since my first painting."
"Tonight me, Maranda and Madison gave an English name to this adorable little boy. He wanted a cool name like Justin Bieber. So we named him JB :) And now for the rest of the life, he will forever be JB."
"Today I was at the beach on one side of the pacific ocean, and my mom & sister were at the beach on the other side. That's just crazy :)"

"Teaching all morning, lunch, 3 hours of ghostbusters/thriller dance rehearsal, go to Bond to figure what we need to plan for the haunted house, come home and start preparing for tomorrows Halloween themed lesson. I think I'm doing more Halloween stuff in China than I'd be doing in America :)"
"Tonight I was at the fruit market and after looking around I decided I wanted to buy just one orange. I looked at the lady and said, "how much?" She looked at me, then looked at another coworker, then back at me, and handed it to me for free :) ♥ China ♥"
"My life is just perfect :) Preston being gone makes my life perfect. Being in China teaching kids makes my life perfect. Having an amazing family makes my life perfect. But also, not having any money makes my life perfect. And most girls wouldn't like having their boyfriends be 5,600 miles away, but I wouldn't have it any other way :) I'm so proud of him every single day. A lot of times it's the hard things in life that make everything worth it :) we wouldn't learn or grow if everything was always "perfect" With all the trials, and successes, my life is (through my eyes) perfect :)"
"Our first cooking class! We made TONS of dumplings from scratch :)"

(There will be more to come later. Hope you enjoy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment